Craig is a graduate of Golden Gate University School of Law, where he was a member of Law Review and received the CALI Award for Solving Legal Problems. He has over nine years of experience as a practicing attorney with both litigation and transactional experience. Craig believes that the best way to dramatically reduce a business’ exposure to the costs and stresses of civil litigation is by establishing strong client trust and communication. Then, together, they can address the business’ legal risks and liabilities before those issues become disastrous to the business. As a trusted legal resource, Craig offers his commitment, practical experience, common sense, and educated understanding of the applicable laws to all of his clients.
Craig, a Bay Area native, holds a 3rd-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, enjoys fishing, and pursuing culinary adventures with his wife, Tina and his dog, Stitch.
Activities and Associations:
- San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Small Business Consulting Attorney
- AIDS Legal Referral Panel (ALRP), Panel Attorney
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA), Member
- BNI Rainmakers, Member
- Sunnyvale Success Partners (Partner4Leads), Member
- San Mateo Chamber of Commerce and BRN5, Member
- International Institute of the Bay Area (IIBA), Volunteer Attorney
- Community Organization Representation Project (CORP), Pro Bono Attorney
303 TWIN DOLPHIN DRIVE, SUITE 600, REDWOOD CITY, CA 94065 (650) 632-4356